Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Covid-19 Update
Last updated 8:07 a.m. on Tuesday, September 8, 2020
For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date information on Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, please visit https://www.facebook.com/PortsmouthNavalShipyard/
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC)
No information to date.
Child & Youth Programs
- The CDC is OPEN. New Hours are 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen Programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities are cancelled.
Morale, Welfare, Recreation (MWR)
- Cafe 153 is CLOSED.
- Dockside Cafe is CLOSED.
- The Auto Shop is OPEN. Tuesday & Wednesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday & Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Fitness Center is OPEN. New hours are Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Recreation Center is OPEN. New Hours are Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Outdoor Gear Rental is OPEN. New Hours are Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Jamaica Island & Spray Park is OPEN. Spray Park is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.